Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, April 26, 2024

The Most Beautiful Thing Ever Written

I asked Artificial Intelligence (Chat  GPT) this: “ What is the most beautiful thing ever written?”

This is how Chat GPT responded: “Some might find Shakespeare's sonnets exquisite, while others might be moved by the simplicity and profundity of haiku poetry. The poetic imagery of Pablo Neruda's love sonnets or the philosophical depth of works like Kahlil Gibran's "The Prophet" also hold immense beauty for many. Ultimately, beauty in writing is in the eye of the beholder.”

I had previously asked myself the same question and rather quickly landed on my own answer. My answer is precise and simple. The most beautiful thing ever written is available to the poor as readily as the wealthy. It’s quick, recyclable, and is written anew each and every day by someone. It goes like this: “I love you!”

—Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment