Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Another List of Random Thoughts

Following is another modest list of my thoughts and attributes:

  • My ability to solve problems is vastly surpassed by my ability to make them.
  • If I were to become President, I would put forth only one executive order: a cease-and-desist mandate to force all grocers to stop putting stickers on fruit.
  • If I were given the task of re-engineering the world, buffalo would have wings (making the restaurant chain reconsider portions), gravity would be adjustable, and eating Filipino food would cure a wide array of cancers.
  • Catastrophic failure is always an option.
  • I wish mice were magnetic so we could repel them (at velocity).
  • In my estimation, psychotic should not have a silent “p” and should be pronounced “puh-sigh-KOT-ik.”

—Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment