Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

The Peckish Pirates Complete

We finished our quirky Peckish Pirates puzzle. Toward the end, Desiree fell into something strikingly near an obsession to finish piecing it together, which gave me ample room to sip on a single-malt Scotch and throw a piece in now and then.

I must admit, I enjoyed the mental steeplechase the puzzle put us through with all of its unique features. And once we had the puzzle fully assembled, we opened a sealed package and tackled a second round with puzzle magic.

Good stuff, that!

I won’t divulge details on the second round with The Peckish Pirates. It’s a scoundrel-of-the-seas secret. But I can share a photograph of the puzzle before we applied the magic and a photograph of the unopened magic packet.

Finished Puzzle

Magic Package

—Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment