Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Sunroom Sunsets

I am all about sunsets.  Lately, I have been enjoying them from the vantagepoint of my sunroom.  Oddly enough, I never considered sunsets when planning or building the sunroom.  But as good fortune would have it, there is no better place to be as the sun sizzles down against the Rocky Mountains.

I am perpetually on the hunt for a great sunset photograph.  I have hundreds upon hundreds of sunset images saved on my computer.  My wife took pleasure in teasing me as I scampered from window to window, camera in hand, waiting for the perfect time to dash outside and bracket a few images.

If you want a great sunset, you need to monitor the sky closely.  The colors are ever-changing and they don’t last long.

“Don’t you have enough pictures of sunsets?” my wife would ask me.

Short answer: “No.”

Today, I am posting images captured from my sunroom.



Sunset 2-7-2022



Sunset 2-14-2022



Sunset 2-16-2022

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment