Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Monday, March 29, 2021

Step Away from the Sharp Knives

Apparently, I had a modified death wish yesterday.  Mine was more a “death-by-a-thousand-cuts wish.”  Somehow, I managed to cut myself at nearly every turn.

Here is a list of my minor injuries from yesterday:

  • While helping a friend with an electrical problem, I cut my finger.
  • A bit later, while trimming a tree, I barked a knuckle.
  • Following that, I barked another knuckle reaching into a kitchen cabinet.
  • I finished with a cut to my thumb while chopping some broccoli.

I had considered trimming some caulking from around the corners of my windows, but one long look at the blade of my razor knife dissuaded me from that.

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment