Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, March 5, 2021

Wheelbarrow

The weather is warming to a point where I can spend time outside removing the brick veneer and stucco from the exterior walls where I will soon attach a sunroom.

I am already dodging yellowjackets out there.

Before starting the demolition project, I made a list of tools and supplies needed.  While wandering though a local hardware picking up a few items from my list, I plodded down an aisle featuring a line of wheelbarrows on display.  One of the wheelbarrows caught my eye.  Not the wheelbarrow so much as a large sticker attached to it—a sticker featuring a huge U.S. flag.

A big “Made in the USA.”

I stopped and examined the wheelbarrow.  I really like stuff made in the USA.  I try to shop locally on the micro scale (Helena) and macro scale (USA).

I didn’t have purchasing a new wheelbarrow on my list.

But…. USA.

Posted is a photograph of my sexy new wheelbarrow.



Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment