Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Something Erma Bombeck Said


Erma Bombeck is (was, sadly) one of my favorite humorists.   I have posted her quotes previously.
I woke late this morning from a night of fitful sleep.  To kick-start start my day, I needed to read through a few of Erma’s quotes.    
I thought I might share a few.  Some funny.  Some profound.
Here is Erma Bombeck in her own words:
God created man, but I could do better.
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
Children make your life important.
Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go live with a car battery.
—Mitchell Hegman

2 comments:

  1. I like the last line but I don't agree with it entirely. With marriage at least there's a guarantee of having a warm body next to you and to cuddle with in bed. Well....maybe not. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She wrote some funny stuff. I have a couple of her books.

    ReplyDelete