Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Because Why Not


I often train my camera on subjects that I find around my house.  A while back, as example, I thought that the tomatoes I had just sliced were pretty.  I dragged out my camera and captured a few images on them.  Not so long after that, I took a series of photographs of a really cool storm-ball that my friend Kevin gave me.
I am actually glad the storm-ball was not around me during the 1970s.  I suspect that the storm-ball might have retarded my intellectual and emotional growth because I would have hung around it all the time—poking my finger at it and watching the electricity dance around.
“Oh…wow!” I would have said.  Maybe only, “wow!”
At any rate, today I thought I would post a composition I made with my tomatoes and the storm-ball put together.  This makes no sense, of course.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--Mitchell Hegman   

No comments:

Post a Comment