Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I Think Not


I glimpsed a striking blonde woman in tight-fitting jeans entering the contractor entrance at Home Depot just before I stepped into the main entrance.  Once inside the store, I wandered around the main aisle a bit.  I did not notice the striking blonde again until she had passed behind me, walking toward the far end of the store.  Just as I noticed her, a male employee appeared far down the main aisle from both of us, several departments away.  The male employee stopped dead in his tracks, openly appraised the blonde, and then yelled across the store: “May I help you?”

I am guessing that I and the blonde experienced the same internal reaction: I think not!  

--Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment