Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Kevin Makes a Confession


The other day, a bunch of us were sitting around talking about canning homemade salsa and shooting deer, the way people do.  Naturally the subject switched to Miley Cyrus.  About then, Kevin slugs down some beer and announces: “I have a confession.”
We all turned and stared at Kevin.  This could be big, right?
“Yeah,” I probed, “what is it?”
Keven says, “I’d like to wrestle Miley’s tongue.”
Normally, some of would have gasped.  But most of the some of us had been drinking for a while and were just busy trying to sit there.  So the room got silent for a bit.
Kevin downed another gulp of beer and said:  “Only thing is…I’m afraid she could lick my ass.”
--Mitchell Hegman 

No comments:

Post a Comment