Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Colors Flowing Out

I am not teasing when I say that color photography is all about the color.  My continued interest in photography is the result of a landscapes, unusual patterns, or colors catching my eye.  Sometimes the patterns and colors disclose dramatic impact only if the camera draws you near.  Other subjects may require a broad view for proper effect. 
On occasion, the sun will discover one of my houseplants in a different way and I will grab my camera so I can explore the details as they are continuously repainted by changing light.  I have spent whole hours hovering around a single cactus or daylily.
Time well spent.
The photograph posted here is the product of such an episode as described above.
--Mitchell Hegman

  

1 comment: