Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One Subject, Two Views

Without even speaking to me, some people are convinced that I am a bit unhinged.  These folks are primarily those sharing my same route to and from work.  The deal is this…regularly they will find my truck swung off the road in same half-assed manner with the door flung open and me nearby with my camera, contorted into some weird pose as I snap photos of, say, a plastic bag blown against the fence or a weed.
I am always looking for some new angle on everyday subjects. 
I am found quite regularly alongside the road taking photographs.
This morning I have posted two pictures of the same subject.  I took these photos late one night at a hotel along the coast of Vietnam.

The Vietnamese passersby also thought me a bit whacky.
--Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment