Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Dancing after Breakfast


This morning, I met John at his house before we started our workday.  When I arrived at his place, he was just finishing feeding his twin girls breakfast.  The girls, Anya and Colette, are something near 2½ and nothing shy of adorable. 
After the girls finished eating, John lifted them from their highchairs and stood them on the floor.  “Why don’t you show Mitch how you can dance?” he said.  Well, within a minute or two, both John I ended up dancing with the girls.   Smiles all around.
We danced for a while and then left John’s girls with his mother-in-law for the day.
At the end of the workday I said to John: “You know, I would not mind starting every day at your house dancing with your girls.  I liked that.  Every day should begin that way.”
--Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment