Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Commitment


I had intentions of posting a blog that I wrote last night, but as I wandered around my house early this morning making my coffee, feeding my cats, and preparing for the day, I realized that I needed to talk about my sweatpants.  They are, as my friend likes to say, ungood.   As I walk around my house, the ill-fitting sweatpants continually try to drop down to my knees. 
With every couple of steps that I take, I am forced reach down and pull them up before they plummet down to lower elevations.
I have other pairs of sweatpants that fit me perfectly.  Moreover, this is my second day of wearing the sweats, but I have decided to continue wearing them. 
This is about commitment.  I put them on and intend to wear them.  Dammit, I might add.
I will spare everyone and not post a photograph today.
--Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment