Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Favorite Fence


I have a favorite for just about everything.  My favorite color: blue.  My favorite cup: the green one with “Montana” stamped on it.  My favorite author: John Steinbeck.  My favorite new rock band: Silversun Pickups 
I even have a favorite fence.
That’s correct…a fence.
Weird over-thinking, I suppose.
Interestingly, my friend Chris McGowan took a photo of my fence the other day and posted it on his photography website.  His photos are much better than mine, but I still love to take photographs.   Today, I am posting a photograph that I shot of my favorite fence yesterday afternoon.
Not my favorite photograph.

--Mitchell Hegman
To See Chris McGowan’s Work:   http://chrismcgowan.photoshelter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment