Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Your First Answer


While visiting with a young electrician friend about taking the Montana state journeyman’s licensing exam, he mentioned that he had completed the exam in about half of the allotted time.  “I actually had enough time to read back through and double-check all of my answers,” the young man added.
“You didn’t change any answers, did you?” I asked.  I was especially curious because I know that he scored 100% on the exam.
“No,” I left them all the same.”
“See, that’s good,” I said.  “They say your first answer is usually correct…unless you are answering something for your wife, in which case there may not be a correct answer.”
--Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment