Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Online


Yesterday, I went to see my fiend Dundee for a haircut.  As she snipped and buzzed some sense into my thinning mop, we talked about the various goings-on in our lives.  When she asked me what sort of projects I have been doing for my work, I explained to her that for the last few weeks I have been working pretty hard to launch some online continuing education training for electricians. I went on to explain how I would love to have a great deal of my business online.  “Everything seems headed in that direction,” I said.
Dundee stopped cutting for a moment.  “That’s a great idea,” she said.  “I should start cutting everyone’s hair online, too.”
That is a good idea!” I enthused.
I would love to be able to go online for a haircut.  I hope she can figure that one out soon.
--Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment