Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Forty Years

Yesterday, during one of those random moments of thought that often occur to me, I realized this summer marks forty years since I first started my electrician’s apprenticeship.  I have been involved in the electrical industry, in one fashion or another, for forty years.  I guess, more than anything, I would like to apologize to the electrical industry for that.  I meant no harm.  
--Mitchell Hegman

2 comments:

  1. Harm? On the contrary I would think that you enriched the industry with your teaching techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that time well. Our gang started separating as we started new careers or got married, etc. I think Sandy Macs closed about that time and it seems East Helena changed from a bar town to an affordable residential haven then. But yes Mitch, I remember very clearly the beginning of your career. What' I absolutely cannot comprehend..... is the Forty Years.

    ReplyDelete