Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Hillside, Colors Altered



As a general rule, I do not alter the color of my photographs.  I try to keep the images exactly as the camera captured them.  I never use colored filters, though I will happily adjust shutter and aperture settings to allow the subject and available light to change results.  On occasion, however, a photo that I have taken will scream to be dramatically altered.
The wild photograph I have posted today is one that I toyed with a bit.  The final image is just a small snip from a landscape image I captured on Saturday afternoon at Little Prickly Pear Creek.  As a reference, I have also posted another image from the same time and place.
--Mitchell Hegman  

1 comment: