Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Communication Breakdown


I purchased a new smarter-than-me phone yesterday. 
My new phone is a twice-as-smarter-than-me-phone. 
The widgets in the phone sweep about in mysterious ways.  Some features that stayed put on my old phone run and jump off the cliff when I try to access them.  I failed to recognize my own ringtone the first time someone called.  When I tried to answer a second incoming call I floundered about until the call dropped into voicemail.  I won't bother you with all the sordid details on how I finally succeeded in syncing my email accounts.
Today, I am planning on a raid on the apps.
I would like to apologize ahead of time to everyone on my contact list.   We might be in for a rough stretch of communication until I get things sorted out.  If I invite you to play a weird game on Facebook today it will be purely accidental.
--Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment