Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Montana State Capitol


Yesterday, mostly on impulse, I stopped by the Montana State Capitol building with my friend, C.  C had driven past the Capitol on occasion but had never been inside the building.
The entire complex is pretty impressive if you take the time to wander around a bit.  I had no intention of taking any photographs until I offered to snap a photo for a family standing before the Thomas Meagher statue out front.  Meagher, an Irishman, was appointed as acting governor for the Territory of Montana in 1867.
Posted are a couple of twice-as-smarter-than-me phone pictures I captured as I we wandered on.
 
--Mitchell Hegman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment