Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Teamwork


In most matters of work and pleasure I have always enjoyed the practice of teamwork.  I doubt that I need to repeat any of the maxims or lessons that reveal the value of a team.
We all understand that.
On occasion, however, I have been teamed with a person who is very much opposed to the idea that they make mistakes.  This often makes for difficult times when the requisite mistakes that must befall any effort finally fling themselves onto the path.
Blame must be assigned before the team can move on.
Over the years, I have learned to make all the mistakes in order to create a more viable team and maintain forward motion.
--Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment