Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

A Brief Adventure in Smartphone World


Here is an example of how I use my smarter-than-me-phone:

Yesterday, I wanted to text my nephew’s wife some information about huckleberry jam.  Within fifteen seconds of picking up my phone and fiddling around, I inadvertently sent a phone call out to a septic service outfit I had called earlier.  I somewhat panicked when I realized that the call went out and inadvertently closed-out entire interactive screen as the phone continued the call.  After about five rings and countless swipes and taps, I finally managed to stop the call before someone picked-up on the other end.

Once I finally managed to send out a text, I kept it simple: “Call me.”

--Mitchell Hegman

2 comments: