Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Monday, August 10, 2015

A Google Search


Yesterday, that girl doubled a tapioca pudding recipe and ended up with a zillion gallons of tapioca pudding. We were swimming in the stuff.

“Do you think we can freeze tapioca pudding?” she asked as the cats paddled away.

“I’ll check the internet,” I suggested.

I grabbed my laptop, intending to write “Can tapioca pudding be frozen?” into my Google search box.  Following are the letter-by-letter top Google results that appeared as I typed my question into my laptop.  On the eighth character (counting one space between words) I found my answer.

“c”
craigslist
“ca”
capital one
“can”
candis cayne
“can _”
can i run it
“can t”
can turkeys fly
can ta”
can taylor swift sing
“can tap”
can tape worms be passed from dogs to humans
“can tapi”
can tapioca kill you
can tapioca go bad
can tapioca pearls cause cancer
can tapioca pudding be frozen

Freezing tapioca pudding is fine, by the way.

Some canine tapeworms are zoonotic, which means that they can pass from dogs to humans.

Taylor Swift can sing and is incredibly generous with her fans and her time.

Wild turkeys can fly, but tend to stay on the ground for most part.

Following a “can I run it” thread will land you at computer game sites.

Candis Cayne is a somewhat mannish-looking woman for good reason.

Capital One and craigslist are commercial ventures.

Blank boxes generally yield nothing.

--Mitchell Hegman


3 comments: