I am not normally inclined to dispense uninvited advice or wisdom, but I think the following tidbits warrant unsolicited mention:
1. Stuff falls down a lot easier than it falls up.
2. Don’t worry about sharks during a ground blizzard.
3. Check in early to all things except the end.
4. Don’t think of Montana as a state; think of Montana as a state of mind.
5. If something is too good to be true, half the people you know will want it.
6. A false memory is every bit as real as any other.
7. A half-pair of scissors will work no better on a half-sheet of paper than on a full sheet.
8. Sometimes…just don’t.