Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Inflatable Animals Engage in Weird Sex Act as Snowboarder Drowns


My blog title might be a bit misleading.  Okay...the title is totally bogus.  One of the photographs I am posing today seems to suggest what the title expresses, but the image is really a trick produced by my photographic point of view.
I can explain everything.
The photographs posted are from my trip to Yellowstone Club last week.  As part of the “Employee Appreciation Day,” snowboarders and skiers are invited to join in a pond skimming competition.  The idea, obviously, is to slide down the hill, successfully launch from a jump, and skim across a freshly filled pond.  The inflatable animals float around the pond as part of the ridiculous pageant.
Not many people make it.  Across the pond, I mean.  Nobody was seriously harmed during the event.
The entire affair is pretty big fun.



--Mitchell Hegman

1 comment:

  1. In the same way, you keep writing, I like your articles very much, because you tell a good information about the product.
    click here
    Original page

    ReplyDelete