Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

One More Thing

I am a dedicated maker of lists.  I love them.  Nine out of ten times, when I drive to town, I will have with me a list of stops I need to make.  I make lists of upcoming work projects, details about classes I am currently developing, home projects I need to complete, and materials I need to take to the cabin when I go there.
I have even posted a few lists on this blog.
Lists are the nearest to a living thing words on paper can be.  They grow and evolve over time.  They are never complete.  When I see an open line at the bottom of a list, I think to myself: “What’s the next thing?”
Yesterday, while visiting with my sister and brother-in-law, I noticed a list on the countertop.  I could not help myself.  I had to sneak one more thing onto the list.  I have posted a stealthy photograph I captured of the completed list with my smarter-than-me-phone.







--Mitchell Hegman.

1 comment: