Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, August 16, 2019

Early Morning


I woke earlier than normal today.
An hour before dawn, I went outside and slipped into my hot tub to soak under the spread of stars.  Naturally, I closed my eyes and allowed my brain to latch a few more relays and clean some contact points at its favored pace.
All good.
Until I opened my eyes again.
When I opened my eyes, I swore I saw a bunch of really small people scattering across the surface of the water in my hot tub and whisking away in curls of steam.
Just wondering…is anyone else out there seeing this?
—Mitchell Hegman

2 comments:

  1. Ok so....my entire life I've sworn I occasionally see things like this. I didn't meet anyone for years that had experiences that were similar. We decided it was an unknown thing, maybe the result of a certain kind of brain construction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful to hear I am not alone in this! My brain has a few glitches, I fear. But...this can be entertaining at times.

    ReplyDelete