Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Into the Park

I woke this morning inside a room in Gardiner, Montana.  The Yellowstone River rushes along (dark from spring runoff at this point) just below a balcony outside my back door.
I am here on purpose, mind you.  I am teaching a class at Mammoth Hot Springs for electricians employed by Yellowstone National Park.  This is a yearly gig.  One of my favorites. 
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, the class was pushed back more than a month later than normal.   I am not sorry about that.  The drive down through the Paradise Valley and into Yellowstone National Park provided with me will all kinds of beautiful images.

The Absaroka Mountain Range

Emigrant Peak and the Yellowstone River

High Waters in Yankee Jim Canyon

“Jockey Birds” Riding an Elk

The Yellowstone River From my Room

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment