Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Favorite


I have a “favorite” for just about everything.  I have written about this in at least one previous blog entry.  My favorite color is blue.  My favorite constellation is Orion.   My favorite number is eight (if you flop eight on its side it becomes infinity).
I could go on.
The other day, I ran across my favorite photograph of a cat.  I captured the photograph of Soda in the mid-1990s as she peered into the house through the window at the front entry to my house.
Back in the early 2000s, just to be weird, I taped a copy of this photograph inside the electrical switchgear on several jobs as we completed the connection of our electrical distribution system.
Soda was a sweet little thing.

Soda
Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment