Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Have You Seen This Deer?


Evening last, my yard once again came under vicious attack by a deer.  Today, I am posting a photograph of the deer responsible for the attack.  If you recognize this deer, please report the location of the deer to your dog or curse in the general direction of where you last saw this animal.

I am also posting two photographs of what I witnessed from my bay window as the final light of day and a late evening storm grappled atop the Elkhorn Mountains.
 
 
--Mitchell Hegman

2 comments:

  1. I remember that afternoon deer came to your yard and we took pics. I was especially thrilled to see a deer looking at me through your kitchen window. Made me want to pet her/him.

    Great pics! I especially like the one of the rainbow in the storm. Metaphorical!

    ReplyDelete