Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Monday, June 16, 2014

The Red and the Blue


Yesterday, I diverted for a drive up into the Alice Creek drainage on the way to my cabin.  The camas was fully in bloom there and often so dense in the meadows they looked like pools of blue water.  On the mountainsides, paintbrush flourished in bright red patches below the scattered pine.

There are few things I enjoy more than traipsing around the wildflowers.  I parked my truck alongside the road and wandered all over in the fresh-rain meadow.

The photographs posted today are from Alice Creek and Hogum Creek.
--Mitchell Hegman

2 comments:

  1. Alice Creek is a special place for me. Thank you for sharing your great photos. Wish I could take pics like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ariel Murphy. I really like your recent photos!

    ReplyDelete