Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, July 21, 2017

My Two Left Feet

Somebody came up with a clever idea for idiots such as me.  The idea is this: pairs of socks marked with “R” for the right foot and “L” for the left foot.  With such socks, no matter your level of dress dysfunction (mine is severe), you should not be able to screw-up.
First, if you pair socks with letters embossed on them you will have matching socks by default.  Additionally, you will have the added benefit of a proper left and right fit.
Well, in theory, that is. 
Sadly, left and right feet have met their mis-match in me…
I give you, as exhibit number one, a photograph of my feet after I finished dressing this morning.

--Mitchell Hegman

2 comments: