Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Spiders, if They Wanted to, Could Eat All Humans in a Single Year


I am not a huge fan of spiders.  I don’t understand why they need to be so creepy and violent.
And why black widows?
Recently, I bumped into several of articles from different sources making claim that the world’s present population of spiders, if they all worked together, could eat all humans within a year.
That’s really creepy.  And what does it mean?
I am thinking it means we need more humans.  Not Spider-Man type humans.  We need more regular, coffee-drinking humans.  Humans willing to remove spiders from the bottom of bathtubs and sinks.  Humans with spider swatters.
For now, I need more coffee.
-- Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment