Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

The Upside


Yesterday, that girl and I drove home from Billings by way of Harlowton and White Sulphur Springs.  The mountain country remains snowy and often swathed in clouds.  Crescent snowdrifts still cling to the lee side of the blonde grass hills at lower elevations.  Antelope, deer, and cattle mill about the meltwaters collecting in the bottoms. 
There is a distinct upside to our gradual exit from winter. 
The beauty of a warm day with snow and a bluebird sky is hard to match. 
Today, I give you, to illustrate, a couple photographs from an early April visit to the Yellowstone Club three years ago.  Big Sky is the backdrop in both images.
Thanks goes to my buddy Mark for inviting us there and taking a photograph of me and that girl with my camera.

-- Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment