Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

5 Out of 4 Isn’t Bad


I regularly ask attendees of my continuing education courses to fill out anonymous evaluations at the end of the class.  I find these evaluations valuable.  The numerical evaluation matrix gives me some idea of overall success or failure on reaching my goals as an instructor.  Some of the constructive comments and suggestions from attendees have helped me improve my presentations.
I have learned to expect someone hammering me on occasion.
Sometimes, contrarily, an evaluation will reward me.
This morning, I have posted a capture of the numerical evaluation matrix from a National Electrical Code class I conducted yesterday.  The matrix starts at 0 (Strongly Disagree) for poor work on my part and ends at 4 (Strongly Agree) for the best possible evaluation of my work.
I have posted the evaluation capture below.  I appreciate the outside-the-box effort,
Made me giggle.
Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment