Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A Jigsaw Puzzle Gone Bad
















The photograph above is proof of two things:
     1.  I have been alone too long (social distancing).
     2.  I have managed to pervert a 1,500-piece jigsaw puzzle.  A cartoon puzzle, nonetheless.
Allow me to explain.
Part of my strategy for coping with my present state of isolation is to stay busy.  If I don’t occupy my time in some manner, my mind soon frees all the canaries from their cages.
Jigsaw puzzles are critical to my sanity.
When I tire of chasing dust bunnies across the kitchen floor or binge-watching Forensic Files, I work on puzzles.
Take one more look at the photograph posted above, if you please.
The photo, taken with my smarter-than-me-phone, is a piece from the puzzle I have been working on for a couple weeks.
The instant I spotted the piece I thought: Wow!  Boobs!
“Boobs,” I said aloud.  “Knockers!”
I knew I was correct. 
Posted below is the piece after I pressed it into place.

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment