Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Little Yellow Fishy (Morning Report, 4-11-2020)


I remain sheltered in place.
Haircuts are not essential.  For that reason, my hair is the equivalent of a forest filled with an unnavigable crosshatch of toppled pines.
After a sip of coffee, I had a long talk with my 20 pounds of housecat.  We agreed not to eat any more of the mice we catch and gak them up our carpet two hours later.
Listened to Led Zeppelin’s When the Levee Breaks.
Devastated by the discovery that two of my ink pens are no longer working.
The cat approached me after my third cup of coffee.  He had that look.  You know…the one when he wants to play ‘little yellow fishy.’
Played little yellow fishy with the cat.

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment