Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Walking the Dogs: Vegas Style


That girl and I arrived in Vegas (by plane) late last night.  I woke this morning with the sounds of the city pouring in through the open windows of the bedroom.  We are staying at my sister Paula’s house.  We will be staying until next Monday.

My sister and I were first to wake this morning. 

First “wakers” must walk the dogs.

The term “walking” is a bit misleading.  We are talking about a full-fledged adventure here.  The dogs alternate between pulling you out into the traffic, wrapping you around light poles, stirring up the fenced dogs you pass, stopping to sniff at dog jewels they chance upon, trying to chase city buses, and jumping on each other.

Did I mention the traffic?

Posted today is a photograph of my sister Paula and her dogs.



















--Mitchell Hegman

2 comments: