Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Eight Cats


Recently, for some inexplicable reason, I have been thinking a great deal about all the cats I have shared my life with.  I keep imagining them sitting or sprawled-out in those various places they preferred.  Each cat favored different places.  Roxie, for example, loved the bathroom sink.  Soda enjoyed sleeping on top of people.   Slate loved the edge of a chair.

This morning, I spent a few minutes browsing through photographs of my cats.  I have photographs of all but a cat I named Annie Gill.  Annie Gill, a smallish Siamese, vanished after living with us for only a manner of weeks.

Posted today are photographs of my cats.

My buddies…

Denver

Soda

Slate

Reboot

Roxie

Splash

Carmel



—Mitchell Hegman

2 comments:

  1. I remember how Carmel did what no other cat has ever done to me before. He slept on top of my stomach. Kudos for being mindful and taking photos of all but one of your cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmel was a "softy." I have photos of Annie Gill somewhere in all of my old slides.

    ReplyDelete