Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, June 12, 2020

Naked and Crazy


I watched another episode of Naked and Afraid last night.  A female survivalist featured on the program ended up alone.  I have watched enough episodes to know that most people forced to survive long term all alone struggle greatly from lack of human companionship.
Most survivalists tend to go a little crazy when stranded alone.
Within a few days, the solitary survivalist on last night’s episode was muttering nonsense and screaming in anger at pretty much everything.
I don’t think I am capable of surviving alone.  I am already talking nonsense with my begonia plant and trying to reason with a leaky toilet.  I am pretty sure the jungle would overwhelm me.
Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment