Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Morning Report: September 4, 2021

The time is 4:10 in the morning. I am sitting on planet Earth with twenty pounds of housecat sprawled beside me.  We are listening to Bob Dylan singing Hurricane.

A man can be wrongly convicted of a crime he did not commit on this planet but the sky is often pretty.

At present, stars are pivoting above me.  Smarter people have named the more prominent stars.  The names are difficult for me, so I make up my own.  Blinky, for example.

When I was younger, I imagined I would grow up to be a truck driver named Mack.  I guess sitting here with my cat is the second-best thing.

End of report.

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment