Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Studio Shots

I recently finished writing my third draft of a book about the functions and use of digital multimeters.  I am now taking photographs of multimeters and accessories for use in illustrations.

I own a couple dozen multimeters and several voltage testers from different manufacturers.  I enjoy tinkering with all of these test instruments.  And photographing them for illustrations is, as I like to say, “good stuff.”

If all goes well, Jug and I will have copies of the book for sale by the turn of next year.

While talking on the phone with Jug about issues with a few photographs, he stopped me at mid-sentence.  “Do you realize what you just said?” he asked.

“What?”

“You said you were ‘posing’ meters.”

“I did, didn’t I.  Well, it’s surprisingly sexy.”  I laughed.

“You may want to keep that kind of talk to yourself.”

 “Gotcha.”

Posted is a digital multimeter posing with an analog meter in my makeshift studio.



Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment