Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Woman Finds a Hat in a Tree

Following is an actually news story I found on a BuzzFeed page filled with “underwhelming” local news stories:
A hat has been found up a tree in Bilton.
The woolen head garment, which is red and has a bobble, was discovered on Tuesday by Bilton Lane resident Sharon Bromance, 43.  “I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw it up there,” she said.  “I got it down with a stick and put it on a fence post.”
The owner now has until April 10 to reclaim the hat, after which it will be destroyed.
You should probably thank me for not sharing the story about a roll of tin foil lifted from a store in the U.K.

--Mitchell Hegman

2 comments:

  1. I'm just thankful you didn't share any of those moronic tweets from Mar-A-Lago or wherever the current story-telling-a-lie is emanating from.

    ReplyDelete