Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, January 30, 2021

My Brilliant Thought

Last night, while watching a really good robot fight on BattleBots, a brilliant blog idea popped into my head.  Usually, when such an idea strikes, I immediately jot it down on a notepad. 

Not last night.

The robots were clashing constantly, throwing sparks and fire, knocking each other across the fighting floor.  Exceptionally good stuff.  At the end of the match, I watched a recap.  I also watched interviews with the robot builders.

This morning, as I sat down to write my blog, I suddenly remembered I had a really great idea for a blog last night.

And that’s all I remember.  Therefore, this is my blog.

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment