Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, January 1, 2021

Resolutions for 2021

Here is my modest list of resolutions for the year 2021:

  1. I will repair the “spud” gun so we can shoot potatoes, avocados, and tangerines from my back deck.
  2. I vow to have a lemon tree growing in a sunroom, attached to my house, by this time next year.
  3. I promise not to molest all the bananas in the fruit bin when seeking the bunch I want.
  4. I shall live each day as if the only shadow to be cast will be mine.
  5. I vow to read more poetry books and novels and less expository and technical writing.
  6. I will stop yelling at my television and computer.  (NOTE: I don’t have a problem with this, but my cat does.)

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment