Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Friday, February 19, 2021

Boobs (Again)

A few days back, while sorting through pieces of my latest jigsaw puzzle to find the edge pieces, a certain piece caught my eye at once.  This particular puzzle is a 1000-piece cartoon drawing.  The instant I saw the piece, I set it aside.

“That’s boobs!” I said to myself of the piece.  Cleavage, at least.  I felt something near 100% certain this.

Weirdly enough, this is not the first time I have been confronted such a thing.  On April 7, 2020, I posted about a similar discovery when working on a in a different cartoon puzzle.

In both cases, I instantly identified the pieces as depicting boobs while initially sorting pieces.

Yesterday, I put in place the piece I set aside.  Sure enough…cleavage.

Apparently, I am getting good at this.



The Cleavage Piece



Cleavage in Place

Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment