Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Cold Weather Response

 

Our weather has taken a turn towards frigid Arctic conditions.  I am fully prepared to spend a few solid days indoors.

Here is a list of things you might expect from me as I ride out the cold weather:

  • 70% chance of cleaning my oven
  • More rocks cut in two
  • Naps long enough to give me a bed-head
  • More wandering around the house naked
  • Add sub-notes to my two pads of existing notes to myself
  • Practice my English accent on my houseplants: “El-low Begonia!”
  • Write and launch a blog entry nobody understands after reading through a collection of Billy Collins poems.
  • Capture a photograph of my 20 pounds of housecat  ü
  • Bake the huckleberry pie I prepared and froze in October
  • Nap again (as an experiment to see if my hair will straighten out)


Mitchell Hegman

No comments:

Post a Comment