Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dark Horses in Pink Light


The other morning on my drive into town for work I came upon a few dark horses feeding in a pasture underneath a whole sky filled with the pinkish light of a new day.  The scene was so striking; I pulled my car off the road so I could get outside and take in the whole expanse. 
No wind.  No sounds.  Just dark horses slowly crossing a pasture in pink light.
I have posted two pictures from my time there.

--Mitchell Hegman

3 comments:

  1. Hauntingly beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have the best sunrises and sunsets! I often feel like a "dark horse"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fot the last month or so we have had the most amazing colors!

      Delete