Photography And Half-Thoughts By Mitchell Hegman

...because some of it is pretty and some of it is not.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Thoughts Held Open: Third Thought


I have noticed that when I am debating with another person about an idea or task for which I am certain I have the most reasoned approach, I am usually very measured in explaining my assessment and slow to reach any level of animosity.  But on those occasions when I have reservations or doubts about my given position, I fluster easily and am quick to my temper.
Why that difference, I wonder?
--Mitchell Hegman

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to that. Thanks for the candor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, Ariel Murphy. I appreciate your daily reading an commentary of my writings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone got me into blogs and blogging. Besides, writing is a good enough indication of what goes in a person and not just in his head.

    ReplyDelete